IRA College - CISP Prep
The IRA College is a comprehensive training program for IRA professionals.IRA College CISP Prep training course is designed for individuals who are candidates for the CISP designation exam.
To qualify for the exam:
- Candidates must have at least 2 years of IRA experience
- Candidates must completethe IRA College CISP Prep course
By taking this course, the standard 4-year experience requirement is reduced to 2 years.
The course spans 4 days, including three and a half days of classroom time and a half-day review session in preparation for the exam. This course is offered on-site at the location of choice for those who would like to host this training program or as a customized training program delivered in other formats such as live streaming or webinars.
Contact us to arrange instructions for you and your team.
Past attendees include:
- IRA Administrators
- Self-directed Retirement Platform providers
- Banking personnel
- Trust Officers
- Certified Financial Planners
- Investment Advisor Representatives
- Tax Advisors
- Legal Advisors
- Estate Planners
- Enrolled Agents
- Certified Public Accountants
The instruction for this course is based on more than 20 years of retirement instructional experience and retirement plan consulting for over 3,500 financial institutions.
Their designations are from industry-recognized associations including:
- The American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
- The American Bankers Association's Certified IRA Services Professional (CISP)
- The College for Financial Planning's Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC)
- and more
Along with their technical knowledge, these seasoned instructors have retirement operations experience, including IRA and qualified retirement plan administration, trading, customer support, legal matters, and frontline sales. Not only can seasoned professionals benefit from the wide range of training topics, but the curriculum can also be tailored to train up-and-coming retirement professionals.
Continuing Education Credits
- The Certified Trust Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- The Certified Retirement Services Professional (CRSP)
- This course may also be submitted for board approval for other designations, even as a non-approved course provider, to receive credit.
The total credits approved by the American Bankers Association are 29.5. Attendees can also receive partial credit for partial attendance.
If you're interested, click Contact Us to connect with our education team.
Here are some topics we'll cover:
Introduction to IRAs
Investment & Fees
Transfers & Rollovers
IRA Distribution Taxation